Aluminium Suppliers Brisbane
Aluminium from BlueScope Distribution Brisbane
For businesses in the local area, BlueScope Distribution Brisbane is your single source supplier for aluminium. Whether your next project is small or large-scale, we have your aluminium supply needs sorted. Our team also provides processing and solutions services.
BlueScope Distribution Brisbane’s quality aluminium products are backed with in-house processing capabilities and value-add solutions. Local customers can rely on our team to supply carefully selected aluminium from partner brands. If you have any questions, we are more than happy to assist so you can find the most suitable products and solutions.
The Brisbane-based branch supplies aluminium to a variety of industries, for a myriad of end-use applications. The sectors we work in range from commercial and architecture to marine, transport and recreation.
If you’re looking for a Brisbane aluminium supplier, get in touch with BlueScope Distribution.
Aluminium Plate & Treadplate
Aluminium Sheet & Coil
BlueScope Distribution: Aluminium Suppliers Brisbane
BlueScope Distribution Brisbane supplies businesses with a broad selection of aluminium products. Geometric and customer exclusive extrusions, sheet and coil products, tread plate and plate are all examples. These products are available in various alloys and tempers to meet your project requirements.
We can also supply your business with extruded aluminium products such as aluminium flats, rounds and tees, aluminium angles and channels, aluminium hollow sections, and aluminium exclusives.
Rolled products such as aluminium sheet, aluminium coil, aluminium plate, and aluminium treadplate are available to customers as well. With our processing services, we can cut coil to length, and offer slitting, painting, anodising, turret punching and perforating to deliver the product you need for your project.
Aluminium slitting, shearing, guillotining, drilling and marking are among the other processing services our Brisbane branch offers. With 3D printing technology, we can use your drawing to cut a new aluminium extrusion die that acts as a model for customers. This saves time and money, and helps remove errors so you can ensure the product is suitable.
Brisbane Supplier of Aluminium
Through supplying quality products that fit our clients’ needs, BlueScope Distribution Brisbane aims to add real value to their business. As locals ourselves, we understand the challenges Brisbane manufacturers and fabricators are facing.
Our aluminium is available in sheet, coil, plate, treadplate and extrusion form and can be supplied in various types of alloy, temper and bright finishes.
Aluminium sheet & coil suppliers
- Aluminium sheet products: Based in Brisbane, our team supplies aluminium sheet for your requirements. From general-purpose metal sheet applications to products for more specialised uses – such as marine industry applications – our selection of aluminium grades are designed to meet your needs. We provide paper interleaved, naked or PE (Polyethylene) protective film to our aluminium products.
- Aluminium coil products: When required, we can provide customers with access to mother coil and slit coil. Air conditioning, transport, marine, fabrication, agriculture, manufacturing and general industrial raw material and finished products are some common end-use applications for these products.
Aluminium plate & treadplate suppliers
- Aluminium plate: Our Brisbane team can provide your business with aluminium plate products, which are commonly used for high strength structural applications, welded marine applications and road transport vehicles. We also offer commodity plates for general manufacturing and fabrication applications.
- Aluminium treadplate: Aluminium treadplate has various uses from step treads, shop floors and marine foot traffic to decorative bar fronts. At our Brisbane branch we provide products like 5052 O (5 Bar) mill finish tread pattern plate and 3003 H22 bright propellor plate. Both are available in various gauges and dimensions.
Aluminium extrusion suppliers
Aluminium extrusion: At BlueScope Distribution Brisbane, we provide businesses in the area with standard geometric, standard industry-specific and customer exclusive aluminium extrusion shapes including flat bar, angle, channel, round bar, tee section, tube, oval, square hollow and rectangular hollow. These products can be supplied in different finishes, and alloy and temper combinations.
Brisbane aluminium supplier processing capabilities
Supplying businesses with aluminium is just one aspect of our Brisbane-based branch. We also provide in-house aluminium processing capabilities for customers, making it easier to get the right products for your requirements all in the one place. This includes aluminium routing, aluminium profile 3D prototyping, protection film application, and kitting.
Aluminium sheet, plate & treadplate aluminium processing services
- Aluminium routing: If you need aluminium cut into complex shapes, our Brisbane branch can help. We offer drilling and etching (also known as marking) services so customers can ensure they have the appropriate aluminium for their project.
- Aluminium laser cutting: At BlueScope Distribution Brisbane, customers can access laser-cutting services as required.
- Aluminium slitting and shearing: Our Brisbane-based team have the equipment and know-how to cut aluminium coil to custom lengths and sizes for sheet and slit coils.
- Protection film: At our Brisbane location customers can apply a temporary PE film to aluminium. By doing this, they are able to minimise quality risks, create less product waste and increase processing efficiency.
Aluminium extrusion processing services
- Aluminium profile 3D prototyping: Our Brisbane team have you covered for all your aluminium profile 3D prototyping needs. We use drawings supplied by the customer to test aluminium component designs by creating 3D prototypes.
- CNC precision product fabrication by machining: including square or bevel cutting, mill, shape drill, tap, notch, slot & punch, swage, knurl, digital print
- Bracket, corner stakes, connector cutting
- Square & mitre cutting
- Precision cut to length
- Extrusion routing
- Edge deburring
To explore our range of aluminium processing services, please visit our processing page.
Your Brisbane aluminium supplier & partner
At BlueScope Distribution Brisbane, we go beyond delivering quality aluminium products you can rely on. Our team is dedicated to providing customers with exceptional service, expert know-how and added value whenever possible.
We have services ranging from distribution and project management, to end-to-end supply chain and just in time (JIT) delivery.
By working closely with our customers, we create mutually beneficial outcomes that make for a positive buying experience, cost savings and added value. Whether you are after high quality processing capabilities, globally compliant products, or just want aluminium that is fit for your next project, BlueScope Distribution Brisbane is the place to go.
- Kitting services: Aluminium provided in a kit is practical and efficient for customers planning to assemble final aluminium products. We have a range of kits, which can include value added services to multiple gauge, grade, dimensional sheet, plate and treadplate products. Aluminium standard and exclusive extrusions also complement these offerings.
- Project management solutions: If you need help with an upcoming project, we can give you a helping hand. Our Brisbane team works closely with customers to provide processing services for particular projects.
- Just-in-time delivery: At BlueScope Distribution Brisbane, we help customers keep everything running smoothly with just-in-time delivery. This option can be beneficial when it comes to removing project bottlenecks, reducing WIP, improving production efficiencies and getting aluminium products delivered right when you need them.
- Stock management strategies: Stock management strategies can be discussed with our Brisbane sales team.
- Forecasting support: Improve manufacturing processes by working with our team to better understand purchasing trends, future requirements and project injections.
- End-to-end supply chain: At BlueScope Distribution we provide customers with full project management solutions for effective supply chain co-ordination.
- B2B integration: We help customers determine ways to manage system automated stock management solutions by organising business-to-business system integration.
Contact our team at BlueScope Distribution Brisbane to find out more about how your business can benefit from our aluminium products, processing and solution services.
Request a callback