BlueScope Distribution Albury
Steel and aluminium supplies Albury & Wodonga
BlueScope Distribution Albury provide quality steel and aluminium products to the local market place, servicing Albury, Wodonga, Wagga Wagga and Wangaratta. As part of the BlueScope group of businesses, BlueScope Distribution Albury are proud to distribute BlueScope manufactured products such as steel plate and sheet and coil products. Our team have a large range of tubular steel products, manufactured in Australia by Orrcon Steel. The Albury team can also supply a wide range of aluminium products including aluminium sheet, aluminium coil, aluminium plate and aluminium extrusions.
We have steel and aluminium to suit many manufacturing applications in agriculture, marine and transport, structural sections for your building needs, LYSAGHT® building products for your home improvement projects, and farming products for livestock handling. We work with our valued customers to discover areas where we can deliver added-value, project management and processing services, to complement our steel and aluminium products.
BlueScope Distribution Albury stock high-quality steel and aluminium products and our team at Albury take pride in offering friendly, helpful customer service and project management.
Our core steel product range includes BlueScope manufactured steel plate products XLERPLATE® steel & TRU-SPEC® steel, as well as sheet and coil products COLORBOND® steel, ZINCALUME® steel, TRUECORE® steel and GALVABOND® steel. Talk to us today about your steel and aluminium needs, we can supply aluminium coil, aluminium plate, aluminium treadplate, aluminium sheet, aluminium extrusions, quenched and tempered steel plate, boiler plate, structural steel, merchant bar including steel angle, flat bar, round bar, tube and pipe steel products, reinforcing mesh, universal beams, universal columns, welded beams, LYSAGHT® products, steel fencing, steel roofing and rainwater goods, livestock handling products and farm fencing.Our agile team work to respond quickly to your needs and can facilitate any adjustments to meet your business requirements, such as altering scheduling and delivery changes to ensure you don’t miss critical deadlines. As part of the BlueScope group of companies, our Albury steel team can investigate producing custom steel grades outside our standard range. We can also offer a number of third party certification options as well as non-standard test requirements.
Our Product Range
- Steel plate products XLERPLATE® steel & TRU-SPEC® steel, boiler plate, floorplate, coil plate
- Quenched and tempered steel plate (Q&T plate) such as BISALLOY®
- Sheet & coil steel products COLORBOND® steel, TRUECORE® steel, GALVABOND® steel and ZINCALUME® steel
- Aluminium plate and treadplate, aluminium sheet, aluminium coil and aluminium extrusion
- Welded beams and columns, structural steel
- Orrcon Steel tube steel products
- Universal beams, universal columns, steel channel
- Steel angle, flat bar, merchant bar, round bar
- Steel pipe and tubular products both painted and galvanised. Rectangular hollow section (RHS), circular hollow section (CHS), square hollow section (SHS)
- Reinforcing mesh and accessories
- Home improvement products such as LYSAGHT LIVING®, LYSAGHT® Patio Post, LYSAGHT FLATDEK®, LYSAGHT CUSTOM ORB®, LYSAGHT TRIMDEK®, LYSAGHT NEETASCREEN®
- Metalcorp steel stock handling equipment including Metalcorp SHEEPMASTER®, Metalcorp FLOCKMASTER®, Metalcorp CATTLEMASTER®, Metalcorp STUDMASTER®, Metalcorp STOCKMASTER®, Metalcorp HORSEKING®, cattle yards, cattle crushes, headbails, sheep yards, sheep ramps, knockdown ramps, cattle ramps, races, gates, vertical brace gates, gate-in-frames, cattle grids, calf handling equipment, cattle feeders, tombstone feeders, round bale feeders, hay racks, rotary force. Farm fencing including plain wire, barb wire, fence posts and pickets, mesh gates, vertical brace farm gates.
BlueScope Distribution Albury Aluminium
Albury aluminium customers can find a complete project partner in BlueScope Distribution Albury. BlueScope Distribution has long been synonymous with high quality Australian-made steel products. Today, BlueScope Distribution Albury goes above and beyond to produce quality products while also serving as a partner to ensure business success. We deliver value to our aluminium customers by providing product and supply chain innovation such as our 3D printer capability for prototyping, high quality processing services, and project management expertise. We also support your business by ensuring you have easy and timely access to product information, technical data, and support.BlueScope Distribution Albury provides a range of aluminium products such as geometric and customer exclusive extrusions, sheet and coil products, tread plate and plate in a range of alloys and tempers. Our range of extruded aluminium products include aluminium flats, rounds and tees, aluminium angles and channels, aluminium hollow sections, aluminium exclusives, and rolled aluminium products. We also offer aluminium sheet, aluminium coil, aluminium plate, aluminium treadplate, painted aluminium sheet, and painted aluminium coil. Our Albury aluminium products come in a range of finishes, including mill finish, mill bright, polyurethane coating, paper interleaved, transport section, polished, and linished.BlueScope Distribution pride ourselves in holding ISO 9001 Quality Management System Accreditation. At BlueScope Distribution Albury, aluminium customers can have peace of mind when it comes to high quality standards.
Our BlueScope Distribution Albury team offers a range of value-add steel and aluminium processing services, to deliver the products you need in the form you need them. Our steel processing capabilities cover a wide range of products, including sheet and coil, plate and structural products. We also offer processing services to suit our aluminium products.
Our processing service range enables us to deliver custom cut and processed steel and aluminium solutions, which our customers then transform into many end-user products.
- Slitting and recoiling for steel coils
- Shearing for steel sheets
- Plasma cutting services
- Oxy cutting services
- Bevel, drilling & etching
- Aluminium routing
- Structural and long products processing
- Kitting services
We recognise that it takes a lot of work and co-ordination to keep projects running to plan. We have developed a range of solutions that help our customers find the freedom to do what they do best, while allowing us to assist with managing their steel and aluminium supply chains. Our teams have the experience to meet project milestones by coordinating material from multiple suppliers, managing production schedules, and transporting and delivering products to provide one seamless point of contact.
At BlueScope Distribution, we go the extra mile for our customers. We work closely with your business to become a valuable resource for technical information and project coordination. We are your steel and aluminium supply partner and it’s important for us to work with you so your project is completed on time, and on budget.The additional services that we provide are what sets us apart from other Albury &Wodonga steel suppliers.
- Steel Efficiency Review®: The Steel Efficiency Review® is a study of our customers’ business and steel processing flow so that we can identify areas of waste and efficiency improvements for their steel use. This is a complimentary service that costs nothing for our customers.
- Our processing services include laser cutting, profile cutting, aluminium routing, and structural beam line.*
- BlueScope Distribution Albury delivery routes cover regional Victoria, including but not limited to Corowa, Rutherglen, Benalla, Shepparton, Finley & Deniliquin. We also service Southern NSW, including but not limited to Griffith, Young, Cowra, West Wyalong, and Wagga Wagga.
BlueScope Distribution Albury Industries
Our BlueScope Distribution Albury branch supplies steel to a number of businesses in the local area. We work across a number of industries, including:
- Building: Access to trusted sheet and coil steel products is vital for building projects. BlueScope Distribution Albury provides COLORBOND® steel, ZINCALUME® steel, and XLERPLATE® steel, produced to relevant Australian Standards. We distribute a wide range of flat steel products, tube, bar, structural and reinforcing products that are used across the building industry.
- Construction: At BlueScope Distribution Albury, we know that construction companies need to be able to access a range of steel materials so that they can efficiently respond to customer needs. We can supply a range of steel products for the construction industry, including steel plate, tube steel, steel bar, merchant bar, structural steel and reinforcing steel products. We can supply this stock urgently where needed, but can also coordinate future supply for large building projects to ensure specified products are delivered on time.
- Engineering: We know that our engineering clients need steel with superior product quality, product tolerances, and a reliability of supply. We look closely at our customers’ production and processing lines to identify cost and time savings, remove bottlenecks, and make incremental changes which can translate into profit improvements for your engineering company.
- Farming: BlueScope Distribution Albury supply a range of aluminium products, rural fencing products, tube and plate, downgrade material and mesh.
- Manufacturing: BlueScope Distribution Albury are the steel supply expert for manufacturing companies that specialise in repetitive component work, general engineering, duct work, steel furniture, machinery, sheet metal work and electric components to name a few. We work closely with our manufacturing clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities where we can provide steel processing and deliver steel products to benefit your business.
- Mining, Oil and Gas: Having worked extensively across the mining, oil and gas segment, we know that clients in these industries often face significant time and cost pressures. BlueScope Distribution Albury assign an account manager to each of our clients to provide a single point for their steel supplies. We work closely with you to become a valuable resource for technical information, project coordination, and a supply partner, to ensure the project is completed on time, and budget.
Transport: BlueScope Distribution Albury have experience and knowledge of the automotive and transport industry. We work closely with our transport and automotive clients to ensure accurate delivery of products that do not interrupt production processes and enhance efficiency.
Get in touch with BlueScope Distribution Albury today for more information.*Disclaimer: get in contact with your local branch about processing as it may vary.