BlueScope Distribution Sydney
Steel and aluminium supplies Sydney
Our BlueScope Distribution Sydney team are proud to distribute BlueScope manufactured steel plate products such as XLERPLATE® steel, TRU-SPEC® steel and REDCOR® steel, as well as sheet and coil products such as COLORBOND® steel, ZINCALUME® steel, TRUECORE® steel and GALVABOND® steel. Conveniently located in South Granville, our teams can also discuss your tube and pipe needs, as well as an extensive range of aluminium products, including aluminium plate, aluminium sheet and aluminium extrusions. We complement our product range with value-add steel and aluminium processing services, speak with our Sydney team today regarding slitting and shearing, plasma and oxy cutting, drilling, coping, bevelling, punching, notching, painting and many more.
With extensive experience in large-scale projects, we work with many customers who operate in building, construction, renewables, engineering, defence, transport and infrastructure, and our teams understand having continuity of supply, clear communication and project management from the very start is crucial to success. We work in close collaboration with our customers and are focused on satisfying the requirements of large-scale and complex projects. Our teams are able to work with you to respond quickly if changes in design, processing, volumes or scheduling occur, we offer personalised service and account management every step of the way. BlueScope Distribution has the resources and capability to meet your steel and project needs and choosing BlueScope Distribution can give you confidence in your project’s material availability and timely delivery. Backed by expert technical support and JIT (Just In Time) flexible lead times, we aim to provide continuity of supply to help streamline your business operations.
BlueScope Distribution Sydney stocks high-quality steel and aluminium products and our team at Sydney takes pride in offering friendly, helpful customer service and project management.
Our team can supply a wide range of sheet and coil products, including prepainted, metallic coated, hot rolled and cold rolled. Our steel plate products include common grades and descriptors like grade 250 steel plate or grade 350 steel plate, boiler plate, pressure vessel plate, coil plate, treadplate, pattern plate, weathering steel plate, structural products and quench and tempered plate. And we have a wide range of aluminium products to suit many applications. Our aluminium product range includes standard aluminium products, geometric and customer exclusive extrusions, aluminium sheet, aluminium coil, aluminium tread plate and aluminium plate in a range of alloys and tempers. Our team can also investigate specially designed steel grades outside of standard product ranges, as part of the BlueScope group of companies we can consult with technical experts from the steel mill to develop and deliver the product you require. We can also offer a number of third-party certification options as well as non-standard test requirements, as well as standard test certificates and material traceability.PLATE
- XLERPLATE® steel
- XLERPLATE® Laser Cut 250 steel
- TRU-SPEC® steel
- REDCOR® weathering steel
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel
- Quenched & Tempered
SHEET & COILCold Rolled
- Architectural Weathering Steel
- Extra Formable
- Architectural Weathering Steel
- GALVABOND® steel
- GALVASPAN® steel
- ZINCALUME® steel
- ZINCANNEAL® steel
- COLORBOND® steel
- COLORBOND® Metallic steel
- COLORBOND® Ultra steel
- COLORBOND® steel Matt
To see the latest BlueScope steel products datasheets, visit http://steelproducts.bluescopesteel.com.au/home/technical-library/datasheetsALUMINIUMExtruded Products
- Building & other sections
- Marine sections
- Transport sections
- Sheet & Coil
- Plate & Tread plate
TUBE & PIPE
- Circular Hollow Sections
- Rectangular Hollow Sections
- Square Hollow Sections
Processed Products and PartsWorking closely with our customers, we understand the importance of supplying to right processed products and parts to keep your projects running smoothly. This in turn has allowed some customers to free up warehouse space and utilise their workforce in adding value down the line. Ranging from shearing, slitting and re-coiling to complex and precise router cutting, your material will be delivered marked and safely packed as specified. We also work to meet your project deadlines and provide on time delivery of steel products.
BlueScope Distribution are committed to providing high quality processing capabilities, ranging from simple processing to more complex and precise processing work. Talk to our teams today about slitting and shearing, plasma and laser cutting, oxy cutting, drilling, coping, bevelling, punching, notching, painting and many more. Backed by our commitment to quality, we help reduce compliance risk through our ISO 9001 quality management system accreditation – providing assurance for your business.
Our Sydney steel and aluminium team is highly skilled in handling large scale projects, which often require managing multiple products, and require continuity of supply and continuous, efficient communication and collaboration from the design to completion stages. We closely work with our customers to satisfy the requirements of large scale, complex projects.
BlueScope Distribution Sydney has the ability and flexibility to respond quickly to sudden changes in design, processing, volumes or scheduling. Our personalised service ensures that we attend to our customers’ needs and are able to provide them the resources they need. Through material availability and timely delivery, we assist our clients’ continuity of operations.Quality Accredited Steel ProductsWe help reduce compliance risk through our ISO 9001 quality management system accreditation – providing assurance for your business. Material traceability is vital for many projects, and our team can provide test certificates to match, giving you peace of mind. This reduces the hassle and helps ensure the steel products you purchase are fit for purpose.Supply Chain ManagementManaging multiple jobs and projects can be complex, as well as time and resource consuming, requiring specific skill-sets and experience. BlueScope Distribution Sydney provides expertise in stock management, supply chain efficiency and inventory optimisation programs. This can help your business to reduce working capital with the peace of mind of stock availability.Local SupportWe aim to partner with your project team to ensure a long-lasting relationship. BlueScope Distribution understands your requirements and provides local support and supply. Backed by the technical and engineering teams from BlueScope. We work with you every step of your project to help save time and deliver the steel you need. Value Add Services
Value Add Services from BlueScope Distribution Sydney
At BlueScope Distribution, we work closely with our customers business to become a valuable supply partner for your team, providing technical resources and project management. We aim to be your steel and aluminium supply partner and provide the right service and product expertise to deliver your project, on time, and on budget.The additional services that we provide are what sets us apart from other Sydney steel suppliers:
- Steel Efficiency Review®: The Steel Efficiency Review® is a study of our customers’ business and steel processing flow so that we can identify areas of waste and efficiency improvements for their steel use. This is a complimentary service that costs nothing for our customers.
- Our processing services include a range of options, such as slitting, shearing, guillotining, re-Coiling, aluminium router cutting, laser cutting, drilling, marking and sawing. Speak to us today regarding your project requirements.
BlueScope Distribution Sydney Industries
Industries we serviceOur customers provide steel and aluminium products into a wide range of industries, some of which include:
- Infrastructure projects
- Community buildings
- Non-Residential and Residential Building
- Repetitive Manufacturing
- Mining, Oil and Gas
- Marine – Boat Building
BlueScope Distribution Sydney works with many customers in a variety of segments, supplying steel sheet and coil products, steel plate and aluminium, offering processing services and project management. These include:
- Construction & Infrastructure: At BlueScope Distribution, we supply many customers in construction and understand customers in this segment need to be able to source a large range of steel and aluminium products consistently, to deliver on their project deadlines. Our team can supply a wide range of steel and aluminium products and processing services. As well as sheet and coil products, we can supply steel plate, welded beams, aluminium, steel channels, tube steel, and provide project coordination services to assist with managing your steel for upcoming supply for large construction and infrastructure projects.
- Engineering: Engineering projects require high quality steel with correct tolerances, and consistent supply. Our teams work closely with our customers in engineering, to understand their project needs and deliver the steel products and services required. Vital to these types of projects is access to quality products, such as GALVABOND® steel and ZINCALUME® steel, and plate products, such as XLERPLATE® steel, produced to relevant Australian standards.
- Manufacturing: Customers in manufacturing are found throughout Australia, in wide ranging and diverse segments. Component work, general engineering, duct work, steel furniture, machinery, sheet metal work and electric components are but a few examples. BlueScope Distribution Sydney has been supplying customers in manufacturing for many years, and we understand efficiency is vitally important to our customers. Our team works hard to be your steel and aluminium supply partner, and we strive to continually identify opportunities where we can offer more value in the form of steel processing and supply steel products how you need them.
- Transport & Automotive: BlueScope Distribution has been working with customers in transport and automotive for many years. From car manufacturers and automotive parts, to truck trailers and bodies, recreational vehicles and boat trailers, we have the range of hot rolled products, including XTRAFORM® steel, plate, aluminium and tubular steel to supply your transport manufacturing needs. We strive to be the steel supply partner of choice for our transport and automotive clients and are always looking for ways to improve our service.
Get in touch with BlueScope Distribution Sydney today for more information.*Disclaimer: get in contact with your local branch about processing as it may vary.
Request a callback