BlueScope Distribution Perth
Steel and aluminium supplies Perth
A wide array of high quality Australian-made steel awaits customers at BlueScope Distribution Perth, a division of BlueScope. Here, customers can find various types of steel products for projects large or small. We are distributors of BlueScope manufactured steel plate products such as XLERPLATE® steel, TRU-SPEC® steel and REDCOR® steel, as well as products such as COLORBOND® steel, ZINCALUME® steel, TRUECORE® steel and GALVABOND® steel.
Our teams can also discuss your tube and pipe needs, as well as an extensive range of aluminium products, including aluminium plate, aluminium sheet and aluminium extrusions. We complement our product range with value-add steel and aluminium processing services, speak with our Perth team today regarding slitting and shearing, plasma and oxy cutting, drilling, coping, bevelling, punching, notching, painting and many more.
BlueScope Distribution Perth stocks high-quality steel and aluminium products and our team at Perth takes pride in offering friendly, helpful customer service and project management.
Our team can supply a wide range of sheet and coil products, including prepainted, metallic coated, hot rolled and cold rolled. Our steel plate products include common grades and descriptors like grade 250 steel plate or grade 350 steel plate, boiler plate, pressure vessel plate, coil plate, treadplate, pattern plate, weathering steel plate, structural products and quench and tempered plate. We have a wide range of aluminium products to suit many applications. Our aluminium product range includes standard aluminium products, geometric and customer exclusive extrusions, aluminium sheet, aluminium coil, aluminium tread plate and aluminium plate in a range of alloys and tempers.
- XLERPLATE® steel
- XLERPLATE® Laser Cut 250 steel
- TRU-SPEC® steel
- Boiler & Pressure Vessel
- Quenched & Tempered
SHEET & COIL
- Architectural Weathering Steel
- Extra Formable
- Architectural Weathering Steel
- GALVABOND® steel
- GALVASPAN® steel
- High tensile galvanised
- ZINCALUME® steel
- ZINCANNEAL® steel
- COLORBOND® steel
- COLORBOND® Metallic steel
- COLORBOND® Ultra steel
- COLORBOND® steel Matt
To see the latest BlueScope steel products datasheets, visit http://steelproducts.bluescopesteel.com.au/home/technical-library/datasheets
- Building & other sections
- Marine sections
- Transport sections
- Sheet & Coil
- Plate & Tread plate
TUBE & PIPE
- Circular Hollow Sections
- Rectangular Hollow Sections
- Square Hollow Sections
- Infrastructure – Bridges
- Shopping Centres
- Community Buildings
- Portal Frame Buildings
- High Rise Buildings
- Car Parks and Commercial
- Non-Residential and Residential Building
- Repetitive Manufacturing
- Mining, Oil and Gas
- Marine – Boat Building
Working closely with our customers, we understand the importance of supplying to right processed products and parts to keep your projects running smoothly. This in turn has allowed some customers to free up warehouse space and utilise their workforce in adding value down the line. Ranging from shearing, slitting and re-coiling to complex and precise router cutting, your material will be delivered marked and safely packed as specified. We also work to meet your project deadlines and provide on time delivery of steel products.
Our processing service range enables us to deliver custom cut and processed steel and aluminium solutions, which our customers then transform into many end-user products.
- Slitting and recoiling for steel coils
- Shearing for steel sheets
- Plasma cutting services
- Oxy cutting services
- Bevel, drilling & etching
- Aluminium routing
- Structural and long products processing
- Kitting services
At BlueScope Distribution Perth, we work closely with our customers business to become a valuable supply partner for your team, providing technical resources and project management. We aim to be your steel and aluminium supply partner and provide the right service and product expertise to deliver your project, on time, and on budget.
The additional services that we provide are what sets us apart from other Perth steel suppliers:
- Steel Efficiency Review®: The Steel Efficiency Review® is a groundbreaking, free-of-charge service that we provide to our trusted clients. This complimentary study of our customers’ business and steel processing flow enables us to identify areas of improvement for process efficiency and waste management.
- We also offer a range of processing services such as slitting, shearing, guillotining, re-Coiling, aluminium router cutting, laser cutting, drilling, marking and sawing to help our customers save time, warehouse space, and costs so they can meet projects deadlines without delays.
BlueScope Distribution Perth is the prime source for steel plate products such as the 250 steel plate or grade 350 steel plate, boilerplate, pressure vessel plate, coil plate, treadplate, pattern plate, weathering steel plate, structural products and quenched and tempered plate. We also offer a range of aluminium products, including standard aluminium products, geometric and customer exclusive extrusions, aluminium sheet, aluminium coil, aluminium tread plate and aluminium plate in a range of alloys and tempers.. A key service offering is our ability to offer help with prototyping aluminium components using our 3D printer. Printed prototypes can be produced based on any drawing provided by the client, ensuring that the die or component is fit for its purpose even before the client makes any major product investments. If you find that the product you need is not available among our current product offerings, we can also investigate specially designed steel grades outside of standard product ranges. As part of the BlueScope group of companies, we can consult with technical experts from the steel mill to develop and deliver the product you require. We are also capable of acquiring third-party certification options, non-standard test requirements, standard test certificates, and material traceability for you.
Quality Accredited Steel Products
As a globally competitive supplier of Australian-made steel, BlueScope Distribution Perth holds the ISO 9001 quality management system accreditation, evidence of our commitment to quality and compliance. As a provider of high quality steel, we help reduce compliance risk for your business, ensuring every steel product complies with the necessary global standard for safety and quality and are always fit for purpose.
Supply Chain Management
BlueScope Distribution Perth is backed by years of experience dealing with large scale projects, which is why we understand how managing multiple projects can be complex and involved. To ensure that time and resources are consumed in an efficient way, we lend out specific skill sets and expertise in supply chain management and supply chain efficiency and inventory optimisation. This unique kind of support helps businesses reduce working capital yet increase or maintain stock availability.
BlueScope Distribution Perth Industries
BlueScope Distribution Perth works with many customers in a variety of segments, supplying steel sheet and coil products, offering processing services and project management. These include:
- Construction & Infrastructure:Businesses in the construction and infrastructure segments tend to source a large range of steel and aluminium products consistently to ensure they meet their project deadlines. We at BlueScope Distribution Perth have a keen understanding of how this type of demand works, which is why we supply a wide range of steel and aluminium products and processing services. We also supply sheet and coil products, steel plate, welded beams, aluminium, steel channels, tube steel, and more. On top of this, we provide project coordination services so that our clients can manage their own steel supply for any large construction and infrastructure projects.
- Engineering: GALVABOND® steel, ZINCALUME® steel, and XLERPLATE® steel are just some of the most commonly used steel products by the Australian engineering sector. BlueScope Distribution Perth understands the need for high quality steel with correct tolerances and consistent supply to large scale engineering projects, to which we supply a range of steel produced to relevant Australian standards.
- Manufacturing: Australia’s robust manufacturing industry relies on BlueScope Distribution Perth for a wide range of steel supplies that can be applied to component work, general engineering, duct work, steel furniture, machinery, sheet metal work, electric components, and more. Our team understands the need for efficiency when it comes to dealing with manufacturing projects, which is why we work hard to be the preferred steel and aluminium supply partner who identifies opportunities where we can offer more value through steel processing and other services.
- Transport & Automotive:The transport and automotive industry in Perth can rely on BlueScope Distribution to deliver fit for purpose, high quality steel that’s trusted by manufacturers and automotive businesses. From truck trailers and bodies to recreational vehicles and boat trailers, we are able to supply steel such as XTRAFORM® steel, plate, aluminium and tubular steel to supply your transport manufacturing needs.
Get in touch with BlueScope Distribution Perth today for more information.*Disclaimer: get in contact with your local branch about processing as it may vary.
Request a callback