- Steel News
- Contact Us
BlueScope Distribution offers the complete range of Merchant Bar products. Our range of flats, rounds, angles, squares and channels are crucial to the engineering & fabrication industries and with our vast range of stock sizes our customers can be assured of availability and delivery on promise.
Merchant Bar Sections available comprise:
- Angles (Black and DuraGal®): Angles are a 90 degree angle bar. Angles come in two coating finishes; black, which is a mill finish and galvanised, which is an inline galvanised product. Common uses include bed frames, box trailers, and high voltage power poles.
- Channels: a wide variety of applications such as house framing, trusses and trailers.
- Rounds: Round bar is a circular solid steel section. It can be used in many and varied applications such as tent pins, earth stakes and axles.
- Flats (Black and DuraGal®): Flat steel bar available in two finishes black and a range of galvanised sizes. Common uses of the product are steel balustrades, connector plates and purlin cleats.
- Squares: Square bar is a solid steel bar. The most common applications of this product can be seen in security doors and windows as well as other ornate architectural and balustrade applications.
Our ability to source a broad range of products positions us well to meet your general requirements. Please contact your local BlueScope Distribution office for any queries.