Aluminium Suppliers Sydney
Aluminium from BlueScope Distribution Sydney
At BlueScope Distribution Sydney, our team specialises in supplying quality aluminium products to businesses in the local area. We supply aluminium to suit the unique needs of the businesses that we work with and can provide products to suit small to large scale projects. In addition to supplying quality aluminium, we offer our customers additional in-house processing services and a range of value-add solutions.
At BlueScope Distribution Sydney, our aluminium team are experts in our full range of aluminium products and can provide our customers with advice on the most appropriate aluminium products and solutions for their end-use. The aluminium products that we supply come from our carefully selected partner brands. We care about the customers that we work with and are always happy to assist them with any additional help that they require.
At BlueScope Distribution Sydney, we supply aluminium to a range of industries including commercial & architecture, marine, transport and recreation. Our aluminium is used for a wide range of end-use applications within these industries.
Get in touch with the aluminium suppliers at BlueScope Distribution Sydney to find out how we can assist with your aluminium requirements.
Aluminium Plate & Treadplate
Aluminium Sheet & Coil
BlueScope Distribution: Aluminium Suppliers Sydney
BlueScope Distribution Sydney supplies a wide range of aluminium products. Our aluminium product range includes geometric and customer exclusive extrusions, sheet and coil products, tread plate and plate, all of which come in a range of alloys and tempers to suit the project requirements of our customers. We also have a range of extruded aluminium products, including aluminium flats, rounds and tees, aluminium angles and channels, aluminium hollow sections, and aluminium exclusives.
At BlueScope Distribution Sydney, our aluminium customers can access a range of rolled aluminium products such as aluminium sheet, aluminium coil, aluminium plate, and aluminium treadplate that can also be easily processed using our internal services. We offer in-house processing services including cut coil to length, slitting, painting, anodising, turret punching and perforating.
Additional aluminium processing services offered by BlueScope Distribution Sydney include slitting, shearing, guillotining, drilling, and marking. We also offer a unique 3D printing technology that enables us to cut a new aluminium extrusion die using drawings from customers. This gives customers an aluminium model that saves time and money in the process of casting dies, which helps eliminate errors and ensure that the end aluminium product is fit for purpose.
Sydney Supplier of Aluminium
At BlueScope Distribution Sydney, we are more than an aluminium supplier. Our aim is to supply aluminium products that truly add value to our clients’ businesses. As our people are locally based, we understand the challenges faced by Sydney manufacturers and fabricators and use this knowledge to advise our customers on the most appropriate aluminium solutions for them. BlueScope Distribution Sydney provides aluminium in sheet, coil, plate, treadplate and extrusion form in a variety of alloy and temper combinations and bright finishes.
Aluminium sheet & coil suppliers
- Aluminium sheet products: Our Sydney team provides aluminium sheet in a range of grades. Our aluminium sheet can be used for general purpose applications, as well as specialised uses such as marine industry applications. Our aluminium products can be provided paper interleaved, naked or PE (Polyethylene) protective film.
- Aluminium coil products: Our teams can provide aluminium in both mother coil or slit coil as required by the customer. These aluminium products are used in a number of end-use applications, such as air conditioning, transport, marine, manufacturing, fabrication, agriculture and general industrial raw material and finished products.
Aluminium plate & treadplate suppliers
- Aluminium plate: Our aluminium plate products that can be used in high strength structural applications, welded marine applications and road transport vehicles. We also provide commodity plates that can be used in a variety of general manufacturing and fabrication applications
- Aluminium treadplate: Aluminium treadplate from BlueScope Distribution Sydney is used in a variety of applications including step treads, shop floors, marine foot traffic, and decorative bar fronts. The range that we supply includes both 5052 O (5 Bar) mill finish tread pattern plate and 3003 H22 bright propellor plate that comes in a range of gauges and dimensions.
Aluminium extrusion suppliers
Aluminium extrusion: At BlueScope Distribution Sydney, we provide a range of standard geometric, standard industry specific and exclusive aluminium extrusion shapes to meet customer requirements. Our range of aluminium extrusion includes flat bar, angle, channel, round bar, tee section, tube, oval, square hollow and rectangular hollow. These products are offered in alloy & temper combinations as well as finishes.
Sydney aluminium supplier processing capabilities
At BlueScope Distribution Sydney, we back our aluminium supplies with in-house aluminium processing capabilities to ensure our customers get the aluminium products that they need in the correct specifications. We have a range of in-house capabilities including aluminium routing, aluminium profile 3D prototyping, protection film application, and kitting.
Aluminium sheet, plate & treadplate aluminium processing services
- Aluminium routing: BlueScope Distribution Sydney can accurately square or bevel cut our aluminium sheet into complex shapes. We can also drill and etch (otherwise known as mark) our aluminium products to assist our customers with aluminium assembly and identification.
- Aluminium laser cutting: We offer customers laser cutting services to suit their requirements.
- Aluminium slitting and shearing: We can cut aluminium coil down to custom length and size for both sheet and slit coils in-house.
- Protection film: In order to minimise quality risks, reduce product waste and improve processing efficiency, we offer customers the option of applying a temporary PE film to the aluminium.
Aluminium extrusion processing services
- Aluminium profile 3D prototyping: Our teams can test aluminium component designs by providing 3D prototypes produced from the drawings supplied by our customers.
- CNC precision product fabrication by machining: including square or bevel cutting, mill, shape drill, tap, notch, slot & punch, swage, knurl, digital print
- Bracket, corner stakes, connector cutting
- Square & mitre cutting
- Precision cut to length
- Extrusion routing
- Edge deburring
To learn more about our range of aluminium processing services, please visit our processing page.
Your Sydney aluminium supplier & partner
At BlueScope Distribution Sydney, we work to develop long lasting relationships with our customers through exceptional customer service. The value-added distribution services that we offer include project management, end-to-end supply chain, and just in time (JIT) delivery.
Working together with our customers, we aim to create mutually beneficial outcomes that satisfy customer satisfaction through cost-savings and added value. BlueScope Distribution Sydney is your choice for aluminium products with our high-quality processing capabilities, globally compliant products and value-add services.
- Kitting services: we can provide aluminium in kit form to assist our customers with efficiencies when they are assembling the final aluminium products. Our kits can include multiple gauge, grade, dimensional sheet, plate and treadplate products, complemented by our aluminium standard and exclusive extrusions.
- Project management solutions: We are committed to helping our clients to the best of our ability, working closely with them to identify the processing services that we can offer to suit their project requirements.
- Just-in-time delivery: BlueScope Distribution Sydney can help customers run projects smoothly by removing bottlenecks, reducing WIP, improving production efficiencies and coordinating just-in-time delivery of aluminium.
- Stock management strategies: We offer a range of stock management strategies to suit the requirements of customers. Speak to our sales team to find out more.
- Forecasting support: Our Sydney team helps ensure our customers have efficient manufacturing processes by helping them better understand their purchasing trends, future requirements and project injections.
- End-to-end supply chain: We offers customers full project management solutions to deliver supply chain co-ordination that meets their project requirements.
- B2B integration: Our team can arrange business-to-business system integration requirements with customers, uncovering ways to manage system automated stock management solutions.
To learn more about how your business can benefit from BlueScope Distribution Sydney’s aluminium products, processing and solution services, get in touch with us today.
Request a callback