Aluminium Suppliers Perth
Aluminium from BlueScope Distribution Perth
At BlueScope Distribution Perth, we are expert aluminium suppliers, providing aluminium products that meet the unique needs of businesses in the local area. Our Perth aluminium suppliers can supply products for a range of projects from small to large. Our aluminium products are backed by value-add processing services and solutions.
BlueScope Distribution Perth offers customers a range of processing capabilities in-house. Experts in the aluminium product range, we supply local customers with aluminium products from our carefully selected partner brands. In addition, our team are welcoming and friendly, and are happy to assist our customers by advising them on the most appropriate aluminium products and solutions for their application.
The aluminium products supplied by BlueScope Distribution Perth are used across a variety of industries, including commercial & architecture, marine, transport and recreation. They also appropriate for a wide range of end-use applications.
If you’re looking for a Perth-based aluminium supplier, get in touch with BlueScope Distribution.
Aluminium Plate & Treadplate
Aluminium Sheet & Coil
BlueScope Distribution: Aluminium Suppliers Perth
At BlueScope Distribution Perth, we provide a wide range of aluminium products including geometric and customer exclusive extrusions, sheet and coil products, tread plate and plate. All of these aluminium products come in a range of alloys and tempers, depending on the project requirements of customers. We also provide extruded aluminium products, including aluminium flats, rounds and tees, aluminium angles and channels, aluminium hollow sections, and aluminium exclusives.
In addition to the above, our aluminium suppliers provide a range of rolled products such as aluminium sheet, aluminium coil, aluminium plate, and aluminium treadplate. Our rolled aluminium products can also be easily processed using our very own services, which offer cut coil to length, slitting, painting, anodising, turret punching and perforating.
The other aluminium processing services that we offer include slitting, shearing, guillotining, drilling, and marking. BlueScope Distribution Perth offers a unique 3D printing technology that enables us to cut a new aluminium extrusion die using your drawing, creating a 3D model. This gives customers the opportunity to save time and money in the process of casting dies, which helps eliminate errors and ensure that the final product is fit for purpose.
Perth Supplier of Aluminium
Our Perth aluminium suppliers provide aluminium products that add value to our clients’ businesses. Our aluminium team is based locally, and, as such, has a first-hand understanding of the challenges and opportunities faced by Perth-based manufacturers and fabricators. The aluminium that we supply is available in sheet, coil, plate, treadplate and extrusion form, and we offer a variety of alloy and temper combinations and bright finishes.
Aluminium sheet & coil suppliers
- Aluminium sheet products: The aluminium that we supply is available in a range of grades for general purpose aluminium applications as well as specialised uses such as applications across the marine industry. Our aluminium products are provided paper interleaved, naked or with PE (Polyethylene) protective film.
- Aluminium coil products: Our teams can provide both mother coil or slit coil as required by our customer. These products are used for end-use applications including air conditioning, transport, marine, manufacturing, fabrication, agriculture and general industrial raw material and finished products.
Aluminium plate & treadplate suppliers
- Aluminium plate: The aluminium supplied by BlueScope Distribution Perth provides can be used for a range of applications, such as high strength structural applications, welded marine applications and road transport vehicles. Our commodity plates can be used in a range of general manufacturing and fabrication applications.
- Aluminium treadplate: BlueScope Distribution Perth supplies aluminium treadplate for a range of applications including step treads, shop floors, marine foot traffic, and decorative bar fronts. The range includes both 5052 O (5 Bar) mill finish tread pattern plate and 3003 H22 bright propellor plate. We supply aluminium treadplate products in a range of gauges and dimensions.
Aluminium extrusion suppliers
Aluminium extrusion: The range of aluminium extrusion supplied by BlueScope Distribution Perth includes a range of standard geometric, standard industry specific and customer exclusive aluminium extrusion shapes including flat bar, angle, channel, round bar, tee section, tube, oval, square hollow and rectangular hollow. The aluminium range comes in alloy & temper combinations as well as a variety of finishes.
Perth aluminium supplier processing capabilities
At BlueScope Distribution Perth, we do more than supply aluminium. The aluminium that we supply can be processed in-house aluminium processing capabilities to ensure our customers get the aluminium that they require in the necessary specifications for their end-use requirements. Our in-house aluminium processing capabilities include aluminium routing, aluminium profile 3D prototyping, protection film application, and kitting.
Aluminium sheet, plate & treadplate processing services
- Aluminium routing: BlueScope Distribution Perth can accurately square or bevel cut aluminium into complex shapes required by customers. We offer a drilling and etching (otherwise known as marking) service for our aluminium for ease of identification and assembly.
- Aluminium laser cutting: BlueScope Distribution Perth provides customers with laser cutting services to suit their requirements.
- Aluminium slitting and shearing: We have the capability in-house to cut aluminium coil down to length and size. We can do this for both sheet and slit coils.
- Protection film: We offer our customers the option of applying a temporary PE film to their aluminium products, which minimises quality risks, reduces product waste and improves processing efficiency.
Aluminium extrusion processing services
- Aluminium profile 3D prototyping: Our teams can provide 3D prototypes that our customers can use to test aluminium component designs from their drawings.
- CNC precision product fabrication by machining: including square or bevel cutting, mill, shape drill, tap, notch, slot & punch, swage, knurl, digital print
- Bracket, corner stakes, connector cutting
- Square & mitre cutting
- Precision cut to length
- Extrusion routing
- Edge deburring
To learn more about our range of aluminium processing services, please visit our processing page.
Your Perth aluminium supplier & partner
Our quality aluminium products are backed by exceptional customer service. At BlueScope Distribution Perth, we work closely with our customers to develop long term relationships and offer a range of value-add services, including project management, end-to-end supply chain, and just in time (JIT) delivery.
It is our aim to create outcomes that are mutually beneficial, providing cost-savings and added value to our customers. BlueScope Distribution Perth is your choice for aluminium products in the local area.
- Kitting services: We can provide aluminium in kit form to provide efficiencies for our customers when they are assembling the final aluminium products. Our kitting services can be applied to multiple gauge, grade, dimensional sheet, plate and treadplate products, as well as our aluminium standard and exclusive extrusions.
- Project management solutions: We are committed to helping our clients with their projects, and offer them a range of processing services to help them meet their project requirements.
- Just-in-time delivery: At BlueScope Distribution Perth, it is important to us that our clients’ projects run smoothly. As such, we offer services that help them remove bottlenecks, reduce WIP, improve production efficiencies and coordinate just-in-time delivery of aluminium.
- Stock management strategies: Our sales teams work closely with customers to identify stock management strategies that suit their business.
- Forecasting support: We understand purchasing trends, future requirements and project injections of customers, working with them to ensure the most efficient manufacturing processes.
- End-to-end supply chain: BlueScope Distribution Perth provides customers with project management solutions to deliver supply chain co-ordination.
- B2B integration: Our team can arrange business-to-business system integration requirements. This helps our customers uncover ways to manage system automated stock management solutions.
To learn more about BlueScope Distribution Perth’s aluminium products, processing and solution services, get in touch with us today.
Request a callback