Steel Supplies Albury
BlueScope Distribution Albury provides quality steel and aluminium products to the local market place. Our commitment is to work with customers to expose mutually beneficial outcomes that will complement our product and service offer. As such, we guarantee that our quality steel and aluminium products are always backed by excellent customer service and relationship management. Our agile team work to respond quickly to your needs and can facilitate any adjustments to meet your business requirements, such as altering scheduling and delivery changes to ensure you don’t miss critical deadlines.
As part of the BlueScope group of companies, our Albury steel suppliers produce custom steel grades outside our standard range. We can also offer a number of third party certification options as well as non- standard test requirements.
BlueScope Albury Capabilities and Accreditations
BlueScope Distribution Albury is dedicated to providing high quality processing capabilities. Our capabilities range from plasma cutting, shearing, slitting and re-coiling to complex and precise router cutting*. To guarantee the highest quality steel, BlueScope Distribution Albury ensures test certificates are available for all our steel supplies and that they comply with the necessary standards. All of our steel and aluminium products comply with Australian standards and we hold ISO 9001 Quality Management System Accreditation.
BlueScope Albury Industries
Our Albury branch supplies steel to a number of businesses in the local area. We work across a number of industries, including:
- Building: Access to trusted sheet and coil steel products is vital for building projects. BlueScope Albury provides COLORBOND® steel, ZINCALUME® steel, and XLERPLATE® steel, produced to relevant Australian Standards. We also distribute flat steel products, tube, bar, structural and reinforcing products that are used across the building industry.
- Construction: At BlueScope Albury, we know that construction companies need to be able to access a range of steel materials so that they can efficiently respond to customer needs. We can supply a range of steel products for the construction industry, including tube steel, steel bar, merchant bar, structural steel and reinforcing steel products. We can supply this stock urgently where needed, but can also coordinate future supply for large building projects to ensure specified products are delivered on time.
- Engineering: We know that our Engineering clients need steel with superior product quality, product tolerances, and a reliability of supply. We look closely at our customers’ production and processing lines to identify cost and time savings, remove bottlenecks, and make incremental changes which can translate into profit improvements for your engineering company.
- Farming: BlueScope Albury supplies a range of stock handling equipment, rural fencing products, tube and plate, downgrade material and mesh. Manufactured from quality steel, our farming products are designed for user safety. We also supply a full range of steel farm products and farm accessories to complement our livestock handling products.
- Manufacturing: BlueScope Albury provides a range of steel supplies to manufacturing companies that specialise in repetitive component work, general engineering, duct work, steel furniture, machinery, sheet metal work and electric components. We work closely with our manufacturing clients to understand their needs and identify opportunities where we can process and deliver steel products to benefit your business.
- Mining, Oil and Gas: Having worked extensively across the mining, oil and gas segment, we know that clients in these industries often face significant time and cost pressures. BlueScope Albury assigns an account manager to each of our clients to provide a single point for their steel supplies. We work closely with you to become a valuable resource for technical information, project coordination, and a supply partner, to ensure the project is completed on time, and budget.
- Transport: BlueScope Distribution Albury has an in-depth knowledge of the Automotive and transport industry. We work closely with our transport and automotive clients to ensure accurate delivery of products that do not interrupt production processes and enhance efficiency. All our Albury steel supplies for the transport and automotive industry are certified to TS16949 LRQA quality standards.
Value Add Services from BlueScope Albury
At BlueScope distribution, we go the extra mile for our customers. We work closely with your business to become a valuable resource for technical information and project coordination. We are your supplier partner and it’s important to us to ensure your project is completed on time, and on budget.
The additional services that we provide are what sets us apart from other Albury steel suppliers.
- Steel Efficiency Review®: The Steel Efficiency Review® is a study of our customers’ business and steel processing flow so that we can identify areas of waste and efficiency improvements for their steel use. This is a complimentary service that costs nothing for our customers.
- Our processing services include CNC Profiling, CNC Router Cutting, Drilling, Coping and Notching, Sawing, Guillotining, Shearing, Slitting, Blanking, Roll and Cut Grooving and Coil Plate Processing.*
- Export Services: Our Exports business unit supplies and service international customers. The team currently export BlueScope Distribution products to locations including the South Pacific and Pacific Rim, South East Asia, China and Sri Lanka. This division specialises in supplying to the mining, heavy engineering, transport industry, and piping industries in these countries.
Get in touch with BlueScope Albury today for more information.
*Disclaimer: get in contact with your local branch about processing as it may vary.
Address: 20 Fallon St Albury, NSW 2641
Open hours (Monday - Friday): 7.30 am - 5 pm
Phone: (02) 6057 1700
Fax: (02) 6057 1799