Aluminium Suppliers Adelaide
Aluminium from BlueScope Distribution Adelaide
BlueScope Distribution Adelaide supplies aluminium to suit the unique needs of local businesses. From small to large scale projects, your Adelaide-based aluminium supplier is your single source supplier for aluminium in Adelaide, offering additional processing and solutions services to our valued customers.
We back up our wide range of quality aluminium products with in-house processing capabilities and value-add solutions that benefit our customers. We supply local customers with aluminium products from our carefully selected partner brands and are happy to assist customers and provide advice on the most appropriate aluminium products and solutions for their end-use.
BlueScope Distribution Adelaide supplies aluminium to a range of industries, for a wide range of end-use applications. Some of the industries that we work with include commercial & architecture, marine, transport and recreation.
If you’re looking for an Adelaide aluminium supplier, get in touch with BlueScope Distribution.
Aluminium Plate & Treadplate
Aluminium Sheet & Coil
BlueScope Distribution: Aluminium Suppliers Adelaide
BlueScope Distribution Adelaide supplies a wide range of aluminium products including geometric and customer exclusive extrusions, sheet and coil products, tread plate and plate, all of which come in a range of alloys and tempers, depending on your project requirements. We offer extruded aluminium products, including aluminium flats, rounds and tees, aluminium angles and channels, aluminium hollow sections, and aluminium exclusives.
Aluminium customers can also access a range of rolled products such as aluminium sheet, aluminium coil, aluminium plate, and aluminium treadplate. Our rolled aluminium products can also be easily processed using our very own services, which offer cut coil to length, slitting, painting, anodising, turret punching and perforating.
Our other aluminium processing services include slitting, shearing, guillotining, drilling, and marking. We offer a unique 3D printing technology that enables us to cut a new aluminium extrusion die using your drawing, creating a model for customers to save time and money in the process of casting dies. This helps eliminate errors and ensure that the product is fit for purpose.
BlueScope Distribution Adelaide also supplies steel and aluminium across the Northern Territory. We service Darwin, Alice Springs and the wider Northern Territory. Find out more:
Adelaide Supplier of Aluminium
At BlueScope Distribution Adelaide, we supply aluminium that adds value to our clients’ businesses. Our people are locally based, and as such, understand the challenges faced by Adelaide manufacturers and fabricators. We provide aluminium in sheet, coil, plate, treadplate and extrusion form in a variety of alloy and temper combinations and bright finishes.
Aluminium sheet & coil suppliers
- Aluminium sheet products: Our Adelaide team provides aluminium sheet in a range of grades for general purpose sheet metal applications as well as specialised uses such as marine industry applications. We provide paper interleaved, naked or PE (Polyethylene) protective film to our aluminium products.
- Aluminium coil products: Our teams can provide both mother coil or slit coil as required by our customer. These products are used for end-use applications including air conditioning, transport, marine, manufacturing, fabrication, agriculture and general industrial raw material and finished products.
Aluminium plate & treadplate suppliers
- Aluminium plate: BlueScope Distribution Adelaide provides a range of aluminium plate products that can be used in high strength structural applications, welded marine applications and road transport vehicles. In addition, our commodity plates can be used in a variety of general manufacturing and fabrication applications
- Aluminium treadplate: Our aluminium tread plate can be used in a variety of applications including step treads, shop floors, marine foot traffic, and decorative bar fronts. Our range includes both 5052 O (5 Bar) mill finish tread pattern plate and 3003 H22 bright propellor plate that comes in a range of gauges and dimensions.
Aluminium extrusion suppliers
Aluminium extrusion: BlueScope Distribution Adelaide provides a range of standard geometric, standard industry specific and customer exclusive aluminium extrusion shapes including flat bar, angle, channel, round bar, tee section, tube, oval, square hollow and rectangular hollow.. These are offered in alloy & temper combinations as well as finishes.
Adelaide aluminium supplier processing capabilities
BlueScope Distribution Adelaide does more than simply supply aluminium. We offer our customers the benefit of in-house aluminium processing capabilities to ensure they get the aluminium products that they need in the correct specifications. Our in-house capabilities include aluminium routing, aluminium profile 3D prototyping, protection film application, and kitting.
Aluminium sheet, plate & treadplate aluminium processing services
- Aluminium routing: At BlueScope Distribution Adelaide, we can easily and accurately square or bevel cut aluminium into complex shapes. We have the ability to drill and etch (otherwise known as mark) aluminium in order to assist our customers with assembling and identifying aluminium for their end-use application.
- Aluminium laser cutting: BlueScope Distribution Adelaide offers customers laser cutting services to suit their needs.
- Aluminium slitting and shearing: Our Adelaide team have the in-house ability to cut aluminium coil down to custom length and size for both sheet and slit coils.
- Protection film: When our customers purchase aluminium, we offer them option of applying a temporary PE film to the aluminium. This minimises quality risks, reduces product waste and improves processing efficiency.
Aluminium extrusion processing services
- Aluminium profile 3D prototyping: Our teams can test aluminium component designs by providing 3D prototypes produced from the drawings supplied by our customers.
- CNC precision product fabrication by machining: including square or bevel cutting, mill, shape drill, tap, notch, slot & punch, swage, knurl, digital print
- Bracket, corner stakes, connector cutting
- Square & mitre cutting
- Precision cut to length
- Extrusion routing
- Edge deburring
To learn more about our range of aluminium processing services, please visit our processing page.
Your Adelaide aluminium supplier & partner
We provide quality aluminium products backed by exceptional customer service and work to develop relationships with our customers. We offer value-added distribution services, including project management, end-to-end supply chain, and just in time (JIT) delivery.
We are committed to working closely with our customers to create mutually beneficial outcomes that not only provide customer satisfaction, but also cost-savings and added value. From high quality processing capabilities to globally compliant products, BlueScope Distribution Adelaide is your choice for aluminium products.
- Kitting services: In order to provide efficiencies for our customers when they are assembling the final aluminium products, we can provide aluminium in kit form. Our kits can include value added services to multiple gauge, grade, dimensional sheet, plate and treadplate products, complemented by our aluminium standard and exclusive extrusions.
- Project management solutions: We are dedicated to helping our clients and work closely with them to offer processing services that suit their project requirements.
- Just-in-time delivery: BlueScope Distribution Adelaide assist our clients in the smooth running or their projects by removing bottlenecks, reducing WIP, improving production efficiencies and coordinating just-in-time delivery of aluminium.
- Stock management strategies: Our sales teams can discuss stock management strategies that suit the business needs of customers.
- Forecasting support: Our Adelaide team works closely with customers to help them better understand their purchasing trends, future requirements and project injections to ensure efficient manufacturing processes.
- End-to-end supply chain: BlueScope Distribution offers customers full project management solutions to deliver supply chain co-ordination that works for them.
- B2B integration: Our team can arrange business-to-business system integration requirements with customers, uncovering ways to manage system automated stock management solutions.
To learn more about how your business can benefit from BlueScope Distribution Adelaide’s aluminium products, processing and solution services, get in touch with us today.
Request a callback