Aluminium Suppliers Darwin
Aluminium Suppliers Darwin, Alice Springs & Northern Territory
Servicing Darwin, Alice Springs and all of the Northern Territory, we are a one-stop-shop for all of your local business’ aluminium needs. We pair quality products with value-add in-house processing and solutions services to help you get the job done on time and within budget.
Whether your project is big or small, our team can help.
We have a wide range of aluminium products available from our carefully selected partner brands. If you are not sure which aluminium products and solutions will be best suited to your end-use needs, our team can provide advice and point you in the right direction.
We supply aluminium to those working in a variety of industries, from commercial and architecture to marine, transport and recreation.
If you are in need of an aluminium supplier for the Northern Territory area, get in touch with BlueScope Distribution Adelaide.
Aluminium Plate & Treadplate
Aluminium Sheet & Coil
BlueScope Distribution: Aluminium Suppliers Darwin
We provide an array of high-quality aluminium products to our Darwin customers. This includes geometric and customer exclusive extrusions and sheet and coil products, as well as tread plate and plate. All of these options can be supplied in a variety of alloys and tempers to suit your project requirements.
We offer a variety of extruded aluminium products, such as aluminium flats, rounds, tees, angles, channels, hollow sections, and exclusive items. Additionally, customers located in the Northern Territory can access rolled products, such as aluminium sheet, coil, plate, and treadplate.
If any of our products require processing, our team is fully equipped to handle it in-house. Our services include cut coil to length, slitting, painting, anodising, turret punching, and perforating.
In addition to this we offer slitting, shearing, guillotining, drilling, and marking for aluminium products. By using unique 3D printing technology, we can cut a new aluminium extrusion die based on your drawing. This can be used for mitigating any issues and ensuring the product is fit for purpose ahead of time.
Darwin Aluminium Supplier
We supply the quality aluminium products you need for your next project. Our team understands the types of challenges manufacturers and fabricators in the Northern Territory are facing. We offer aluminium in sheet, coil, plate, treadplate and extrusion form in a variety of alloy and temper combinations and bright finishes.
Aluminium sheet & coil suppliers
- Aluminium sheet products: Our selection of aluminium sheet products includes a diverse range of grades suitable for general-purpose sheet metal applications and specialised uses like those found in the marine industry. We offer our aluminium products with paper interleaving, PE (Polyethylene) protective film, or without any additional covering.
- Aluminium coil products: Our collection of aluminium coil products is available in both mother coil and slit coil options, to meet the specific requirements of your project. These coils are versatile and can be utilised in a variety of applications, including air conditioning, transport, marine, manufacturing, fabrication, agriculture, and general industrial raw materials and finished products.
Aluminium plate & treadplate suppliers
- Aluminium plate: At BlueScope Distribution, we offer a diverse selection of aluminium plate products suitable for various applications. These plates can be utilised in high strength structural contexts, welded marine applications, and road transport vehicles. For more general manufacturing and fabrication purposes, we also have commodity plates available.
- Aluminium treadplate: Our collection of aluminium treadplate products is suitable for a variety of applications, such as step treads, shop floors, marine foot traffic, and decorative bar fronts. The range consists of both 5052 O (5 Bar) mill finish tread pattern plate and 3003 H22 bright propeller plate, available in a range of gauges and dimensions.
Aluminium extrusion suppliers
- Aluminium extrusion: BlueScope Distribution provides customers in the Darwin, Alice Springs and surrounding areas with standard geometric, standard industry specific and customer exclusive aluminium extrusion shapes such as flat bar, angle, channel, round bar, tee section, tube, oval, square hollow and rectangular hollow. Our aluminium extrusion products are available in alloy and temper combinations and finishes.
Darwin aluminium supplier processing capabilities
At BlueScope Distribution, our team goes beyond supplying aluminium. We believe what sets us apart – on top of our quality products – is that customers can benefit from our in-house aluminium processing capabilities. This means they can make sure their aluminium products are provided in the right specifications. The in-house services we offer include aluminium routing, aluminium profile 3D prototyping, protection film application, and kitting.
Aluminium sheet, plate & treadplate aluminium processing services
BlueScope Distribution provides a wide range of processing services for aluminium sheet, plate, and treadplate products:
- Aluminium routing: Our team utilises cutting-edge equipment and extensive expertise to cut aluminium into intricate shapes with precision. We also offer drilling and etching services to aid in the assembly of end products.
- Aluminium laser cutting: Our laser-cutting services are customised to meet the specific requirements of our customers’ projects.
- Aluminium slitting and shearing: We offer in-house cutting services for aluminium sheet and slit coils, tailored to meet custom length specifications.
- Protection film: We offer the option to apply a temporary PE film to purchased aluminium products, reducing the risk of quality issues, product waste, and improving processing efficiency.
Aluminium extrusion processing services
- Aluminium profile 3D prototyping: We can test aluminium component designs by using 3D prototypes. These are made from the drawings our customers provide.
- CNC precision product fabrication by machining: This includes square or bevel cutting, mill, shape drill, tap, notch, slot & punch, swage, knurl and digital print.
- Bracket, corner stakes, connector cutting
- Square & mitre cutting
- Precision cut to length
- Extrusion routing
- Edge deburring
Please visit our processing page to find out more about the range of aluminium processing services we have available.
Your Darwin aluminium supplier & partner
At BlueScope Distribution, we take pride in delivering high quality aluminium products and exceptional customer service to our clients. Our team is dedicated to building strong relationships with our customers and gaining a comprehensive understanding of their specific requirements. Additionally, we offer a range of value-added distribution services, such as project management, end-to-end supply chain solutions, and just-in-time (JIT) delivery.
Our ultimate goal is to help your business in the Northern Territory achieve optimal results. We are committed to finding opportunities for cost and time savings while providing globally compliant products that cater to your unique needs.
- Kitting services: Our kit form products make it quicker and more convenient for customers to assemble their final aluminium products. Our kits are customisable and can include value-added services for multiple gauge, grade, dimensional sheet, plate, and treadplate products, supported by our extensive range of aluminium extrusions.
- Project management solutions: We collaborate with customers to provide processing services tailored to their project specifications.
- Just-in-time delivery: We help customers streamline their project timelines by reducing bottlenecks, minimising work in progress, optimising production efficiencies, and coordinating timely delivery of aluminium products.
- Stock management strategies: For all your stock management requirements, our sales team can help you develop an effective strategy that meets your specific needs.
- Forecasting support: Our team can assist customers in identifying purchasing trends, future requirements, and project demands, to maximise manufacturing efficiencies.
- End-to-end supply chain: BlueScope Distribution offers project management solutions to deliver supply chain coordination that meets your needs.
- B2B integration: We can facilitate business-to-business system integration requirements with customers, to uncover ways to manage system-automated stock management solutions.
If you’re interested in discovering how your business can profit from BlueScope Distribution’s top-quality aluminium products, processing capabilities, and solution services, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Request a callback