Steel Supplies Mt Isa
At BlueScope Distribution Mt Isa, our local team of dedicated employees are committed to providing your business with premium steel and aluminium products. We value working closely with our customers, allowing for us to truly understand their individual needs and achieve mutually beneficial outcomes. The exceptional customer service at our Mt Isa branch works in conjunction with respectable relationship management to support our quality steel and aluminium offerings. Our experienced team are well equipped to cater to any alterations needed to meet your business requirements, doing our part to help you meet critical deadlines. We also have the capability to produce custom steel grades that are not included in our standard range.
At BlueScope Distribution Mt Isa, we offer your business access to a range of third party certification options, along with a number of non-standard test requirements.
BlueScope Mt Isla Capabilities and Accreditations
At BlueScope Distribution Mt Isa, our dedicated team of employees provide a number of premium processing capabilities. These include everything from plasma cutting, shearing, slitting and recoiling to complex and precise router cutting.* All of our steel supplies comply with the necessary Australian standards, with test certificates available to assure the high quality of our products. We have also gained ISO Quality Management System Accreditation that applies to all of our available steel and aluminium supplies.
BlueScope Mt Isa Industries
We work directly with businesses occupying a vast range of industries in the local community. These include:
- Building: At BlueScope Mt Isa, we understand that those working in the building industry require fast access to a wide selection of steel products to meet deadlines. As such, we offer a range of trusted COLORBOND®, ZINCALUME®, and XLERPLATE® steel options that your business can rely on. Our experienced team can also help with all of your flat steel, tube, bar, structural and reinforcing product needs.
- Construction: All of our steel supplies are produced in compliance with Australian standards ensuring that we are delivering reliable, trusted products to your business. At BlueScope Mt Isa, our effective management of stock-holdings means we are able to meet your urgent material demands. In the Construction industry, we are also capable of coordinating supply to large future building projects, providing you with accurate orders of high quality steel on time.
- Engineering: We can supply those working in the Engineering industry with high quality flat steel products, tube, bar, structural and reinforcing products promptly. Our experienced team is committed to working closely with our customers, allowing for us to truly understand their needs. In doing this, we aim to identify cost and time savings, eliminate bottlenecks and contribute to the continued success of their business operations.
- Farming: At BlueScope Distribution Mt Isa, our extensive Australian network allows for use to deliver premium steel products to rural communities and farms. A number of our steel offerings are designed to assist farmers in meeting upkeep and improvement requirements on their properties. We also produce a vast range of high quality steel products purpose built to meet all of your livestock handling needs, including feeders and fencing.
- Manufacturing: We recognise that those working in the Manufacturing industry commonly produce repetitive component work, steel furniture, machinery, duct work, sheet metal work, general engineering and electric components. At BlueScope Distribution Mt Isa, our friendly team produces premium, trusted and reliable steel materials to accommodate your distinct needs. We value a close relationship with our customers, allowing for us to understand and adequately satisfy your expectations.
- Mining, Oil and Gas: Those working in this industry are commonly under significant time and cost pressures. At BlueScope Distribution Mt Isa we understand this, and provide your business with a single point of contact for all of your steel needs. We pride ourselves in offering our customers exceptional customer service. As such, our capable team are a valuable, trusted and easily accessible resource for any of your steel queries.
- Transport: At BlueScope Distribution Mt Isa, we value developing working partnerships with our customers that are built on trust and expertise. We hold TS16949 LRQA quality certification, and offer your business trusted quality steel products that have been designed specifically for the Automotive industry. With reliable service and delivery, our experienced team ensures that your production processes are not interrupted.
Value Add Service from BlueScope Mt Isa
At BlueScope Mt Isa, we are dedicated to providing our customers with exceptional steel products and supporting services. As your supplier partner, our experienced team is committed to becoming a valuable resource for all of your steel technical informational needs. We can also assist in the coordination of your projects, understanding the importance of ensuring that your business is able to meet deadlines.
We provide a number of additional services that distinguish our service from that of other Mt Isa steel suppliers.
- Steel Efficiency Review®: We offer our customers a cost-free comprehensive study of their overall business and steel processing flow. This is referred to as the Steel Efficiency Review®. The primary role of this review is to effectively identify areas of improvement for our customers’ business, with a particular focus on waste management and efficiency processes.
- Processing Services: At our Mt Isa branch, we offer services including laser cutting, blanking, guillotining, drilling, router cutting and cropping. Our team also caters to your complex multiple precision processing needs, using world standard CNC controlled Beamline and Plateline installations to ensure quality*.
- Export Services: Our Exports business is specially constructed to meet the unique needs of our international customers. In particular, we work closely with businesses working in mining, heavy engineering, transport and piping industries.
Get in touch with BlueScope Mt Isa today for more information.
*Disclaimer: Get in contact with your local branch about processing as it may vary.
Address: Cnr Davis & Richardson Roads Mt Isa, QLD 4825
Open hours (Monday - Friday): 8.00 am - 4.30 pm
Phone: (07) 4437 0406